The Faculty of Business has participated in numerous national and international competitions. Take advantage of the opportunities for you to join one of our teams participating in an academic or business plan competition. You will represent SFU in prestigious and internationally renowned competitions while gaining the confidence and skills to analyze and solve real life business problems and business plans under pressure. The Business Competition Association has recently been launched to better prepare you to compete against other schools.
Want more reasons to compete?
- Receive in-depth coaching on business plans/case analysis and presentation skills
- Have direct experiences that will be a major strength on your resume
- Travel within Canada, the USA, or overseas with all expenses covered
- Learn to be a team player and make life long friends
- Network with university students across Canada and around the world
- And most importantly...have the time of your life!
Bringing the Classroom to Life
The Beedie School of Business’ profile as a top business school has been recognized by our recent successes at the various competitions that we participate in. Furthermore, students who have represented the Beedie School of Business at competitions have said that it was one of the most memorable experiences that they have had at SFU.
Join one of the many teams and have the opportunity to represent the Beedie School of Business in prestigious and internationally renowned competitions such as McGill – MMICC, IBC – Texas, JDC West, CaseIt, Enterprize, Excalibur, Inter-Collegiate Business Competition - Kingston, Royal Roads and many more.
Participating in an intercollegiate competition is a memorable and exciting experience. You'll represent SFU in prestigious and internationally renowned competitions and gain the confidence and skills to analyze and solve real-life business problems under pressure. Still want more reasons? You will...
- learn to be a team player and make life-long friends
- add to your resume and impress future employers
- receive stylish Beedie School of Business apparel to show-off to your friends
Interested in Competing? Get Trained!
To better prepare, we are changing the way we prepare, select and train students. Beginning summer 2012, we will be providing formalized training for the upcoming competitions in a cohort format. Find out more at Case Competion Training