- Experience Beedie
- Program Options
- BBA Activities
- Your Career
- Application & Admission
- Meet the Undergraduate Advising Team
Major - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
A BBA degree has several components. Lower division courses (100 and 200 level) are typically introductory courses taken in the student's first and second year and usually completed within the first 60 credit hours. Some of these courses are prerequisite requirements for courses to be taken in your third and fourth year. This is where our sample course planner can help you.
Upper Division courses (300 and 400 level) are taken in your third and fourth year, and are all business-related courses. These courses are usually completed within the last 60 credits of your degree.
For program details on the Major in Business Administration option, please click here.
Major Course Planner/Grad Check
Plan out your degree! The following requirements are for students approved in a Business major admitted:
- in the Fall 12 and onward, click here.
- between Fall 11 and Summer 12, click here.
- between Fall 10 and Summer 11, click here.
- between Fall 09 and Summer 10, click here.
- between Fall 08 and Summer 09, click here.
- between Fall 07 and Summer 08, click here.
- between Fall 06 and Summer 07, click here.
- between Fall 03 and Summer 06, click here.