PEER EDUCATOR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
Fall 2009 – Spring 2010
Want to get involved?
Apply NOW to be a PEER EDUCATOR!
Help other students while gaining valuable skills for your future career!
SFU Peer Programs is currently recruiting student volunteers for Fall 2009-Spring 2010. The experience of being a peer educator offers students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and skill development, get involved in campus life and help to make a difference in the lives of SFU students.
Volunteer positions to choose from include Career Peer Educators, Learning and Writing Peer Educators, Peer Health Educators and Nightline Volunteers .
- are registered SFU students who receive professional training to provide support and service to other students
- enhance their own communication, time management, and organization skills
- participate in setting their own learning goals, increasing their self-awareness and self-confidence
- gain valuable career-related experience and mentorship from professional staff
- work with other peer educators in a student-oriented program that is fun, supportive and engaging!
DEADLINE IS MARCH 31st .
For more information about the volunteer profiles or to apply online, visit http://students.sfu.ca/peerprograms