Date: July 23-27, 2009
Participants: 200 youth, 50 professionals, international online viewers
Over the next 10 years, 500 million young people will seek employment in a rapidly changing world. Imagine…in 30 years, our professional working lives, we need to create homes, feed, communicate, create wealth, govern, and educate…for a low carbon, prosperous, healthy future.
In 30 years we can turn this world around
AND IT STARTS RIGHT HERE
• David Orr, best known for his pioneering work on education for sustainability
• George Lakoff, linguist and political activist on how we think and communicate.
• Janine Benyus, writer, innovator, and consultant on the science of biomimicy.
• CEOs of Canada’s leading cleantech firms
• The best in business, governance, education, architecture, healthcare, food systems, industry, cleantech and energy, and communications
Design a sustainable future through your career – whether you’re interested in science, governance, education, business, health, economics, media, cleantech and energy, or agriculture – and define the green jobs movement in Canada. It’s your chance to get the inside track on the jobs of the future.
For more information and details, visit http://www.worldchangingcareers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=79