Finance Club is now looking for a dedicated individual who is interested in becoming the chair of this year’s Finance International Case Competition (FICC) happening in the fall.
As FICC chair, your responsibilities will include leading an organizing committee to successfully oversee all aspects of the event – from the initial planning to the actual execution of the competition. You’ll have the opportunity to not only gain leadership skills, but to also expand your network, interact with corporate sponsors, and ultimately making a memorable impact on the business community, both locally and internationally.
The position will last until the end of November 2012, when the event takes place. It will require an extensive commitment of time throughout the planning process continuing to the day of the event.
How to apply:
1. To apply as FICC chair, please open the Application Form – FICC Chair, save the document and
fill it out.
Please save your three documents as the following:
- First and Last Name – FICCapplication.doc
- Resume_First and Last Name.pdf
- CoverLetter_First and Last Name.pdf
3. Application Deadline: Friday, May 11th, 2012 at 11:59PM
Thank you to all that apply, interviews will be arranged after the application deadline.