Students & Income Taxes Webinar Offered by the Canada Revenue Agency | April 17, May 8Apr 13, 2012
The Canada Revenue Agency is pleased to offer two webinars catered specifically to students that will provide practical, important life skills about Income Tax. These sessions are now open for registration on the Canada Revenue Agency website.
You can quickly and easily register at the following two links:
Students & Income Tax webinar registration page: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/vnts/bc/wbnr-stdnt-intx-eng.html
BC Events & Seminars Webpage: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/vnts/bc/menu-eng.html
The dates are:
April 17 – 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
May 8 – 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- About CRA: What CRA does?
- Getting assistance to file your tax return;
- Before you get started, do you have to file a tax return?
- Filing a tax return;
- Types of income;
- Common deductions;
- Non-Refundable Tax Credits;
- Child and family benefits;
- Other provincial or territorial credits