|ACCESS PROGRAM – Now Accepting Applications!
Deadline for applications July 31st, 2011
|Are you a recent graduate or about to complete the final year of your post secondary education?
Are you concerned about finding meaningful employment in a tough job market?
What is Access?
The Burnaby Board of Trade (BBOT) Access Program provides you with the opportunity to build meaningful relationships within the Burnaby business community, as well as develop practical skills and attend exclusive events through the Burnaby Board of Trade.
The Access Program will help you form valuable connections in the Burnaby business community, as well as provide useful tools and seminars to help you jump-start your career.
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, your investment of only $75.00 includes many invaluable benefits:
• Unique opportunity to develop meaningful connections with Burnaby’s business leaders
• A year long program that gives you the skills and access to leadership to give you the edge in the employment market
• Access to key organizations in Burnaby through personalized and career-specific meetings
• Skill-building workshops on relevant topics
• Complimentary admission to prestigious BBOT events and distinguished speakers series
• 1 year of membership with the Burnaby Board of Trade upon completion of the program
• Certificate of Completion and letter of reference
• 30 years of age or younger
• In your final year or graduating from a post-secondary or graduate program
• Reside in the Greater Vancouver area during the program duration
• Be able to fulfill the requirements within your enrollment year of the program
• Have aspirations for, or experience in, leadership roles in the community
1. Submit Application Form ONLINE, MAIL, FAX, PERSON
2. Candidates will be notified by email once application has been accepted
3. Candidates may be contacted for an interview
4. Final Candidates will receive acceptance package by August 31, 2012
To apply or for more information check out:
For more info please see the Access Program Details or contact Tessa Vanderkop at firstname.lastname@example.org