Several CA Firms will be on campus over the summer semester to hold office hours with students who will be participating in the fall CA Recruit this year. This is your opportunity to sit down, one-on-one, with a firm rep to have your questions answered and make a connection before the CA Recruit starts. The office hours can be beneficial to you if you make a good impression and come prepared. On the other hand, it can be detrimental to your career success with a firm if you don’t showcase yourself in a professional way. Remember, first impressions count!
Before you register, it is important to read the attached 2012 CA Firm Summer Office Hours Etiquette Handout to ensure that you are well prepared.
To register for a session, please login to Beedie Community and follow the directions below:
1. Login to Beedie Community http://community.sfu.ca/beedie
2. Click on ‘myAppointments’ at the top
3. Click on the ‘Beedie School of Business’ tab
4. Click on ‘CA Recruit Office Hours’
5. Click on ‘Display Appointment Calendar’
6. Under ‘Showing appointments for’, click the drop-down arrow to view all the firms that will be attending. Please scroll through the months to view which dates the firm representatives will be available.
7. On the calendar, view dates highlighted ‘Open’ and select a date
8. Select a time and click ‘Book Appointment’