[HRSA] STREAM: Training Workshop – Caring for Connections
Deadline: Tue March 28, 2017Mar 14, 2017
Welcome to STREAM’s final event, Caring for Connections!
Managing each club’s finances, human resources, internal relations and member relations is an integral part of club management. Let us teach you how!
Attendees will learn every aspect of caring for the connections within their clubs, including hiring and training new Executive team members, managing the booking of rooms and spaces for meetings and events, and planning icebreaker events and socials for club members. Attendees will also learn how to succeed as a Finance Executive by learning about grant funding, budget creation, and fundraising. This workshop will be facilitated by experienced Beedie club Executives.
Date: Tuesday, March 28
Time: 5:30 – 7:30PM
Room: Academic Quadrangle 5037
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Ravdeep Chauhan, Human Resources Student Association (HRSA)
Flora Feng, Human Resources Student Association (HRSA)
Zahra Hirji, Enactus & Human Resources Student Association (HRSA)
Why should you attend, you ask?
- Each STREAM event will have free snacks and refreshments for all attendees
- We have awesome swag bags to hand out to the first 10 attendees who arrive and register
- Meet new peers in a fun and relaxed environment; we have an icebreaker that will have you up and chatting!
- You will learn new skills and knowledge from our fun and interactive workshop sessions
- You will have a better understanding of how to succeed in finance, human resources, administration and member relations positions
- You will be able to use your new found knowledge and skills when applying to Beedie club positions
- You will be one step closer to receiving your STREAM Certification
See you there!
Please note: By registering for this event, you will be automatically added to our STREAM Canvas course, which is to be completed if you would like to receive a STREAM certification. To be removed from the course, please email Sarah Saghah, STREAM Program Manager, at email@example.com