Walmart Accelerated Leadership Program Info Session
Event: Thu March 23, 2017Mar 14, 2017
Walmart Accelerated Leadership Program Information Session
Mar 23, 2017 05:30 PM to 07:00 PM
Location: Burnaby Campus, WMC 2210
Register today to meet representatives from Walmart to learn more about the Accelerated Leadership Program!
2017 for associates at Walmart Canada will be an exciting year as we continue to invest in our network of more than 400 stores while we focus on saving Canadians money so they can live better. This year we will begin rolling out our refreshed, reinvented supercentre format and will continue expanding our ecommerce business and online grocery pickup. We are looking for best in class store leadership teams help us meet the needs and expectations of Canadian families.
This year we will be hiring graduates from across Canada to join Walmart Canada’s Accelerated Leadership Program. Upon graduation,candidates will be offered a fulltime permanent Assistant Manager role. The selected graduates will then launch their career in Store Operations with a 12 week leadership development program that is a combination of classroom theory and hands on experience managing store operations in a fast paced-retail environment.
What you get when you start your career with Walmart:
- A base salary of $50k+, annual Manager Incentives, Deferred Profit Share Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Discount card
- Opportunity to discover the inner workings of one of the most successful companies in the world
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation and full benefits effective on your start date
- Opportunity to work across Canada
To be eligible:
- Must be graduating by SPRING 2017
- Desire and ability to model Walmart’s core values, including Act with Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Service to the Customer and Striving for Excellence
- Strong leadership & organizational capabilities
- Must be eligible to work in Canada will accommodate accessibility needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
**See linked job posting for details on how to apply to the Accelerated Leadership Program!**