Ignite Your Job Search
Event: Thu April 27, 2017Apr 03, 2017
IGNITE YOUR JOB SEARCH
Apr 27, 2017 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Get feedback on your resume, cover letter, and interview from industry professionals!
Meet with industry professionals, Career Advisors, and peer Business Career Coaches who will review your resume, cover letter, and will provide feedback on your interview skills in a “speed dating” format event. You will have the chance to rotate (approximately 10 min rotations) through a group of industry and career services professionals and receive tips and suggestions for improving your resume (up to 2 reviews), cover letter (up to 2 reviews), and interview (up to 2 reviews).
The event will also have an opportunity to take LinkedIn headshot and have your LinkedIn assessed by a Career Advisor.
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00PM
Location: WMC 2230
- Bring 2-4 copies of your resume (2 for resume review, 2 for interviews); bring 2 copies of your sample cover letter and a job description.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Dress code is business casual.
- Completion of the Business Career Passport Workshop (Resume, Cover Leter, and Interview) or Co-op equivalent.
- In advance of this event, please log onto BEEDIE COMMUNITY, click the “BBA Resources” tab, and review relevant downloadable guides.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration on Beedie Community is required as spots are limited.