Applications for Summer 2017 Beedie Ambassadors Now Open!
Deadline: Sun June 18, 2017Jun 05, 2017
Now accepting applications for Summer 2017 Beedie Ambassadors! Become a Beedie Ambassador and represent Beedie at various networking events and conferences. We are currently accepting applications.
What is the Beedie Ambassador Program?
The Beedie Ambassadors are a dedicated group of current undergraduate students who provide the business community a unique look into the Beedie School. Engaged in conferences and community events, our Ambassadors actively contribute to the business community while showcasing what it means to be “Beedie”. Fifteen Ambassadors are chosen each year (5 every each semester).
What does it mean to be a Beedie Ambassador?
A Beedie Ambassador represents the business school at internal and external conferences and events. Over the course of their one-year term, Ambassadors will also work towards a “TED”-style talk and these talks will have an opportunity to be featured in a number of SFU and community functions.
For more information please visit: http://beedie.sfu.ca/ambassador/home/index.php
How to apply?
All interested applicants will be considered; however, preference will be given to students who meet the following criteria:
– Minimum 60 credit hours
– Minimum 2.67 GPA
– Involved in extracurricular activities
– Beedie student for at least 2 semesters remaining in their academic program at SFU
Your application package must be combined into a single pdf file and include:
- Cover letter (Why you want to be an ambassador; what do you expect from the program; your experiences on why you would make a great ambassador.)
- Please name your application file as: “Your Full Name – Beedie Ambassador Application June 2017.pdf”
- Please state your student number in your email.
Please submit your application package to Melissa-Sue Read (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 11:59pm on Sunday June 18th.