[ASA] ASA Banquet
Event: Tue June 27, 2017Jun 06, 2017
ASA welcomes you to join us at our signature event, the 12th Annual ASA Banquet, where you can enjoy an evening of networking, keynote speeches, and fine dining. Joining us are representatives from 9 of the largest accounting firms, CPA, IIA, and the SFU Beedie School of Business. This is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insight from the experiences of our distinguished speakers and build meaningful connections with industry professionals. Enjoy a fine dining experience, downtown Vancouver’s amazing view, and have the chance to win a number of prizes from our raffle draw.
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Location: Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
• $55 Early Bird (20 available; first come, first served) – SOLD OUT
• $60 Regular (30 available) – AVAILABLE
(Ticket sales officially close on June 15th at 1:00PM, or when tickets sell out)
Dress Code: Business Formal
Time: 5:00PM – 9:00PM (Registration begins at 5:00PM)
Sponsors Attending: Beedie School of Business, BDO, CPA, Crowe MacKay, D&H, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, IIA, KPMG, Manning Elliott, MNP, PwC
To sign up:
1. Please be mindful that this event has a NO REFUND POLICY.
2. Please register and pay online to secure your spot via Eventbrite. Additional credit card fees will apply.
3. Please also note seating priority will be based on when payment is received. Therefore we highly recommend purchasing your ticket early for a greater chance to sit with your preferred table choices. There are a limited number of seats available at each table. There will be three table rotations. Please indicate your firm preferences. Some firms are only hiring students looking for full-time positions. Be strategic!
4. For cash purchases and general questions, feel free to stop by our booth at WMC. We will be there on these dates:
• Thursday, June 1st, 12:15 PM – 2:30 PM
• Monday, June 5th, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM (WMC 3340)
• Tuesday, June 6th, 12:15 PM – 2:30 PM
If you have any further questions, please contact the Banquet Logistics Coordinator Valerie Low (firstname.lastname@example.org).