[External] SFU Satellite Design Club – Hiring for Sponsorship Assistant
Deadline: Fri July 14, 2017Jun 27, 2017
Note: This opportunity is offered by an external entity and applicants should contact the organization directly.
The Satellite Design Club is a student-run organization dedicating to inspiring future generations of space explorers, engineers, and business leaders through innovation and teamwork. We are currently involved in building a CubeSat Satellite as part of the Canadian Satellite Design Challenge – csdcms.ca.
As the Sponsorship Assistant, you will be helping the SFU Satellite Design Club with acquiring funding through both direct contact with corporate sponsors and crowdfunding. As well, you will be assisting the VP Finance with administrative duties.
- Finding and contacting potential sponsors
- Adding/changing the sponsorship package
- Assisting the VP Finance with reimbursements
- Weekly meeting with the sponsorship
- Helping with the USEED page (crowdfunding)
- Strong written communication skills
- Interest in engineering/physics/computer science
- Experience with the SFSS/crowdfunding/graphic design a bonus
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
If you have an interest in this position, please email the VP Finance at email@example.com with your resume.