William K. McCourt and TEC Canada Award in Business - CGPA 2.00
Deadline: Sun January 14, 2018Oct 10, 2017
An award of $1400.00 is available to students who meet the following criteria:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 at SFU and be in good academic standing. In the case the student is a first term or transfer student he/she must possess an equivalent secondary school or college standing.
- Registration in a minimum of 9 units of standard graded courses in the term of eligibility – this will be for the January-April 2018 Spring Term.
- Have demonstrated a serious interest in the business issues at the undergraduate level via an essay written on current issues in business.
- Financial need may be taken into consideration.
- Be a maximum of 10 pages, double spaced.
- Be written on the topic of: “The impact of green innovation in the local and global community.”
All applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Sunday January 14th, 2018.
Applications require these following 4 items to be submitted as one single merged pdf file that is no larger than 5 MBs , titled “yourfullname.studentnumber.nameofscholarshiporaward.pdf”:
- Application cover page (to include only: your full name, your SFU Student Number, name of opportunity being applied for)
- Letter of intent / cover letter (not to exceed 2 pages)
- Any additional reference or recommendation letters or other supporting materials that are either requested by the terms of reference or that you choose to include as further support for your application. Letters are optional where they are not requested by the terms of reference, but can be helpful.
Please minimize the use of high resolution photos in any of your materials.
Only one application package is to be submitted per email. Submit multiple emails for multiple applications.
Please state the name of the scholarship in your email heading and include your student number in the body of the email.
Application Cover Page Format:
So that your application is identifiable, please create a very simple cover page that lists only these three things clearly:
- Your Full Name
- Your SFU Student Number
- Name of Opportunity being applied for