Whitecaps FC 2018 College Night Case Competition
Deadline: Mon January 22, 2018Jan 09, 2018
Note: This opportunity is offered by an external body, please contact the organizer directly with any questions.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC is excited to present ‘Caps Sales Project: an opportunity for post-secondary students to
create a selling strategy for the ‘Caps, receive mentorship, make money and build a direct line into the world of
By participating in this program, students will have the opportunity to immerse themselves into an award-winning
front office staff. By the end of the program, students will have worked together to create, design, market, sell and
execute Whitecaps FC’s annual ‘Caps College Night in the spring of 2018.
– Teams of three to four (must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution
– Submit a three-to-five-page ticket-selling strategy on how to engage your university
– Top 12 campaign strategies will get to present in front of Whitecaps FC executives
– The top five finalists will move on to the mentorship and execution phase
– Upon execution, $5 from each ticket sold will go back to the members of the finalist teams
January 22: Deadline for submission of campaign strategies
January 25: Top 12 presentations to Whitecaps FC executives
January 26: Top five finalists announced
February 1 to March 8: Mentorship and campaign execution
March 4: Matchday
For more details, view the Competition Document provided by Whitecaps FC.
Any questions regarding this opportunity should be directed to Dayton Skei at email@example.com.