ISACA Vancouver Student Scholarship Program for Risk Advisory, Cyber Security & Information Security
Deadline: Sun April 8, 2018Mar 08, 2018
Note: This opportunity is organized by an external entity and interested individuals should contact the organizers directly.
The ISACA Vancouver Chapter promotes the practices and the development of professionals in IT risk, governance of enterprise IT, information security management, and IT assurance within the local business and academic community, the chapter membership, and with future members throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
The 2018 ISACA Vancouver Student Scholarship Program is offering two $1000 tuition scholarship for students interested to launch their career in risk advisory, information security, and cybersecurity.
In addition to the tuition award, the recipients will also receive:
- ISACA Vancouver student membership ($25 USD value),
- Reimbursement of registration and study materials for the ISACA Cybersecurity NexusTM (CSX) Certificate examination ($185 USD value) upon completion
- Luncheon and recognition of achievement during the ISACA Vancouver Chapter Annual General
- Meeting in June 2018, attended by ISACA board members and local company executives ($30 value)
- All submissions will also be reviewed by a panel of ISACA Board Members and volunteers, so your resume will also gain exposure to these individuals
Application deadline: April 8, 2018, 11:59 PST (late submissions not accepted)
View the scholarship program sheet for more details on submission requirements and criteria.
Questions? Contact Thao Nguyen at email@example.com.