All newly admitted BBA students for Fall 2012 onwards will participate in Business Career Passport (Passport). Through Passport, you will complete a series of six career workshops before graduation. Workshops are aimed at helping you assess your career interests and options, gain awareness of what employers are looking for and how to increase your employability, and build confidence and skills during the job search process.
Workshop content is based on feedback from students and alumni, and in consultation with top employers and recruiters. This flexible and unique program allows you to incorporate career learning when it is most relevant to you. While Passport workshops can be completed in any order, we strongly suggest completing the Self-Assessment workshop in your first 60 credits.
Through Passport, you will get the direction and answers you need to make the best possible career choice for you. Passport will help you:
- Choose a concentration(s) and experiential learning opportunities based on your interests, skills, and motivators
- Identify opportunities to develop and expand your professional network
- Present yourself as authentic, confident, professional, and prepared
- Demonstrate and communicate focus and direction in your career goals to prospective employers
- Create resumes and cover letters that meet current recruiting and industry standards
- Know how and where to look for work
To learn more or to register, visit us here.