Business Career Passport
Business Career Passport (BCP) is a mandatory program for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) major students to kick-start their career.
- Students admitted to the BBA major in and after Fall (September) 2017 are required to complete a series of six workshops within 12 months of admission to the Beedie School of Business.
- Students admitted to the BBA major between Fall (September) 2012 – Summer (August) 2017 must complete the program prior to graduation.
BCP is graded on a complete/incomplete basis. To receive the complete credit for each of the workshops students are required to:
- Sign-up for the workshops on Beedie Community under events.
- Complete BCP SFU Canvas Online components of the workshop
- Attend the in-person workshop on campus
- Complete an online deliverable post-workshop
Once the complete credit is awarded, the credit will appear on the SFU transcript.
Starting Fall 2017 students taking BUS 201 Introduction to Business can complete 3 of the workshops as part of the BUS 201 course component. Students will need to sign-up and complete the remainder of the workshops through Beedie Community outside of class time.
Starting Fall 2017 students taking BUS 202 Foundations for Collaborative Work Environments can complete 1 of the workshops as part of the BUS 202 course component. Students will need to sign-up and complete the remainder of the workshops through Beedie Community outside of class time.
Contact us at the SFU Beedie Career Management Centre