One of Canada's leading business schools
We develop innovative and socially responsible business leaders with a global perspective through education, inspired by research and grounded in practice.
To deliver on our calling, we will live by our core values (DARE):
We create a collaborative and inclusive environment through respect for one another's diverse individual passions, strengths and contributions.
We generate impact through our innovation, agility and thoughtful experimentation.
We celebrate and support our scholarly curiosities to challenge convention and generate knowledge.
Engagement with Purpose
We produce positive societal and economic outcomes through engagement with our local and global communities.
We bridge the scholarship and practice of management to develop leaders who positively impact their organizations and communities.
- To students, we offer relevant, experiential and student-centered education inspired by our staff's professional commitment and our faculty's world class expertise
- To employers, supporters and communities, we offer innovative, socially responsible and globally-minded leaders who are ready for the world
- To alumni, we offer opportunities for life-long learning and a community that supports their professional and personal development
- To scholars and staff, we offer a collegial, flexible and stimulating environment that supports their effective work and thought leadership
To deliver on our vision and strategy, and to live by our values, we recruit, support and develop faculty, staff, students, alumni and partners who are passionately committed to:
- Making SFU's Beedie School of Business an outstanding business school and an attractive place to be a part of
- Developing individuals, organizations and communities through experiential, innovative and transformative learning opportunities
- Embracing world-class thought leadership and teaching to benefit society
- Celebrating and encouraging diversity and active engagement with our local, global and Indigenous communities
- Leveraging our presence in Vancouver and on Canada's West Coast with deep respect for its multi-cultural character and the natural environment
School Learning Goals
Our graduates harness their entrepreneurial mindset, adaptability and collaboration skills to navigate uncertainty, create opportunities and implement change.
Our graduates make responsible decisions and contribute to regenerative and reconciled economies by considering the systemic impacts of their decisions.
Our graduates understand the natural, cultural and socio-political forces that shape societies, and understand/recognize the value and potential of a diverse, complex and globally distributed workforce.
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada