Inter-Collegiate Business Competition 2019 – Management Information Systems Team
Deadline: Sun August 19, 2018Aug 09, 2018
Applications are open for 2 spots on the Inter-Collegiate Business (ICBC) 2019 Management Information Systems Team for undergraduate students interested in competing. ICBC will be held in Kingston, Ontario between January 17 and January 19, 2019. If you are selected as part of this team, you are required to be available to travel between January 16 and January 20, 2019.
Coach: JM Goh
Expected Dates: Saturdays & one weekday
Total Training Hours: 80 Hours
[Training will run September – January with breaks for exams and the holidays.]
- Logical thought process
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience/Interest in Case Competitions
Do not worry if you have never competed. The coach is primarily interested in your logical thought process, your writing ability, and your presentation skills.
Deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Sunday, August 19, 2018
- Applicants will need to analyze the mini case and submit a word document containing your recommendation. Your write up should not exceed 5 pages.
- Applicants will be shortlisted and be invited to interview. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Interviews will take place shortly afterward where you may be asked questions and receive a more detailed briefing.
- A team of 2 will be selected as the competition team.