[Internal] Global Business Case Competition 2019
Deadline: Mon January 14, 2019Jan 03, 2019
Applications are open for 4 spots on the Global Business Case Competition 2019 Team for undergraduate students interested in competing. GBCC will be held in Seattle, Washington between April 9 – 13, 2019. If you are selected as part of this team, you are required to be available to travel between April 8 and April 14, 2019.
- Coach[es]: Rui Basto da Silva
- Expected Dates: Mondays, Saturdays
- Total Training Hours: 120 Hours
[Training will run from November to April]
- Logical thought process
- Good presentation skills
- Experience/Interest in Case Competitions
Do not worry if you have never competed. The coach is primarily interested in your logical thought process, your ability to craft a compelling argument, and your presentation skills.
Deadline for applications is 11:59pm on January 14, 2019
- Applicants will be shortlisted and be invited to interview
- Interviews will take place shortly afterward where you may be asked questions and receive a more detailed briefing
- A team of 4 will be selected as the competition team