Info Session | Seminars & Workshops
Webinar: Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA)
Your MBA journey starts with the GDBA
The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a 100% online program that provides you a solid grounding in graduate-level business fundamentals, while giving you a path to completing further MBA studies at SFU.
In this one-hour webinar and live Q&A, hear from staff and faculty and discover:
- How we designed the program for the working professional.
- What core business skills are covered in the program, and how we teach them.
- Why our 100% collaborative online format is unlike that of other programs, and why it works for our students.
- What you can expect to gain from the program.
- How GDBA credits are easily transferred into other SFU Beedie MBA programs.
- How to apply, and admission requirements.
This webinar will be hosted in Canvas, the engaging online learning environment used by our Graduate Diploma in Business Administration students and faculty.
Space for this webinar is limited to ensure ample time for questions and answers. Register today to secure your spot.
For more information: To learn more about how the GDBA program can help advance your career, please visit our GDBA website.
The link to access the webinar will be emailed to all registrants on or before the day of the event. Please be sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to avoid our messages going into spam or junk folders
"I wasn't ready to earn an MBA yet so I decided to 'dip a toe' into the world of business and finance through Beedie's GDBA program. I did a lot of research before enrolling with Beedie. It offered the right mix of courses to enable me to determine whether business would be the right fit for me."
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada