Ready to take
things up a level?
Executive Master of Business Administration
This program is delivered in-person, in Vancouver, Canada on a part-time basis and does not qualify for a student visa or post-graduation study permit. Please review the program requirements for more detail.
Successful candidates are ready to make a difference in the world and push themselves to their highest potential. As part of this cohort, we expect you to pull your weight while bringing out the best in others.
Here’s what it takes to get into the program.
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline. A two-year diploma and outstanding grades will be considered. A limited number of people who lack a formal degree or professional designation, but have other outstanding qualifications may be admitted.
- Please note: If your transcripts are not in English and no translation is provided by the University, please download the International Transcript requirements.
- Applicants should have a minimum of ten years of professional work experience and four years of management. The average amount of experience of our EMBA students is 21 years with 10 or more years of management experience.
- We take a holistic approach in accepting students for our program. We take into consideration your work and life experiences in addition to your grades and test scores.
- All courses in the EMBA program are taught in English, therefore all applicants must be fluent in English.
- If your primary language is not English or your previous education has been conducted in a country where English is not the primary language (see a full list of accepted countries), you must demonstrate sufficient command of the English language as evidenced by achieving a satisfactory score on a standardized English test acceptable to the University. Find more information about this requirement.
- The six tests we accept are:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS)
- The Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL)
- Pearson English Language Test (PTE)
- Cambridge English Qualifications
The minimum University requirements for test scores are:
93 with minimum of 20 in each category. In order to satisfy the requirement, applicants must achieve the scores listed above on a single test date. TOEFL MyBest (super-scored) results will not be used.
580 and TWE 5
overall band score of 7.0 of the academic (NOT general) test with a minimum of 6.5 in each section
overall 70; minimum 60 in each section
Pearson Academic (PTE)
overall 65; minimum 60 in each section
Cambridge English Qualifications
C1 Advanced - minimum score of 193
Please note: Candidates below the English Language requirements will be asked to retake the test.
Connect with our team
Our admissions team is more than happy to answer your questions so you know what you can expect before, during, and beyond your program.
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada
Undergraduate & Graduate
250 – 13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, BC Canada