Specialized Business Programs
GMAT Test Preparation Course
SFU Beedie School of Business is pleased to partner with Princeton Review to offer an in-person GMAT prep-course at our Segal Campus.
SFU Beedie is offering a 20% discount code for this GMAT prep course; contact our office (email@example.com or 778.782.5259) for more information.
The Princeton Review GMAT Course has 27 hours of live instruction designed to maximize your time and your GMAT score. The live instruction is supplemented with office hours without our certified GMAT experts. The course comes with 10 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests (the most in the industry), and extra drills and questions to help you master the concepts you learn in class.
- Hours: 27 hours of in-class instruction
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests
- Study tools: Access to our online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations
- Guarantee: Score higher or get your money back
- Smaller class size to maximize personal attention
Fall 2019 Course Details
Date: Tuesdays, September to December 2019
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Segal Graduate School of Business, 500 Granville St, Vancouver, BC (See on Map)
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada