Specialized Business Programs
GMAT Test Preparation Course
SFU Beedie School of Business is pleased to partner with Princeton Review to offer an in-person GMAT prep-course at our downtown Segal Campus.
SFU Beedie is offering a 20% discount code for this GMAT prep course; contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.782.5013) for more information.
The Princeton Review GMAT Course has 27 hours of live instruction designed to maximize your time and your GMAT score. The live instruction is supplemented with office hours with our certified GMAT experts. The course comes with 10 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests (the most in the industry), and extra drills and questions to help you master the concepts you learn in class.
- Hours: 27 hours of in-class instruction
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests
- Study tools: Access to our online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations
- Guarantee: Score higher or get your money back
- Smaller class size to maximize personal attention
Summer 2020 Course Details
Date: Mondays, April 20 to June 22, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Location: Segal Graduate School of Business, 500 Granville St, Vancouver, BC*
*Instruction will be delivered online until May 2020. Additional details to come.
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada