of online study.
Graduate Diploma in Business Admininistration
How to Apply
- November 25, 2019 for January 2020 start
- March 13, 2020 for May 2020 start
- July 17, 2020 for September 2020 start
The application process is detailed below. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed/admitted on an ongoing basis after each application (round) deadline. Students need to attend a mandatory online, instructor-led Boot camp from December 2-12. Expect to spend approximately 20 hours completing the various learning activities over this period.
If you have any questions during the application process or are unable to apply online, please contact the GDBA office at 778.782.3552 or email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates are asked to complete an online video interview assessment.
- Within 21 days of receiving your acceptance letter, a non-refundable deposit of $500 CDN must be submitted.
- This deposit reserves your seat in the GDBA program, and will be applied towards your tuition.
- Graduate students can pay by credit card through the graduate student online application system, or use one of the other methods listed on the page.
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada