Indigenous Business Leadership Executive MBA
Qualifying for the Indigenous Business Leadership Executive MBA program takes more than academic ability. We value your experience, skills and knowledge.
Here’s what it takes to get into the program.
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- A two-year technology diploma or outstanding grades will be considered.
- Applicants with extensive work experience without a formal degree or professional designation may be considered. Each applicant under this category will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years of professional
work experience with at least four of those years in a managerial or
- We take a holistic approach in accepting students for our
program. We take into consideration your work and life experiences in
addition to your formal education.
- All courses in the Indigenous Business Leadership Executive MBA program
are taught in English, therefore all applicants must be fluent in