Study online at the SFU Beedie School of Business, Canada’s Engaged
University. SFU Beedie offers international students remote
participation in the 2021 SFU Beedie International Summer Program.
The program offers students the chance to learn from SFU Beedie
instructors and industry experts in an immersive learning environment,
while studying in the safety of their home. The 2021 SFU Beedie
International Summer Program offers two non-credit courses valued at
three credit hours each, totalling 39 hours per course. Both courses
will feature synchronous and asynchronous communication in an engaging
- Study online at Canada's Engaged University, with Triple Crown accreditation and the first Ashoka Changemaker Campus in British Columbia
- The core course, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, highlights academic areas that SFU Beedie is internationally recognized in
- Business Communications highlights subject areas relevant across the globe, especially in the current digital world in which we live, study and work
- Be immersed in, and introduced to, the Canadian business environment at one of Canada's top business schools
- Weekly corporate visits and guest speakers provide further insight into Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Digital social and intercultural events provide opportunities for students to experience Vancouver and Canadian culture
The SFU Beedie International Summer Program offers non-credit courses valued at three credit hours each, totalling 39 hours per course. The core course focuses on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, complemented by a course on Business Communications. Each course will feature an applied project and unique insights from area experts.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Students from all faculties will come together to learn foundational entrepreneurship and innovation concepts. Students will build the collaborative and creative skills necessary to become effective innovators, entrepreneurs and changemakers through hands-on application via interdisciplinary teamwork. Entrepreneurship and innovation of all types will be addressed including social, commercial, creative, sustainable and technological perspectives.
Students will examine and review today's global economy through critical analysis of differing perspectives. Develop and improve your critical thinking and communication skills appropriate to the business environment.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be currently enrolled in, and recommended by, an officially recognized university/college
- Recommended minimum TOEFL iBT score of 60 or an equivalent proof of English language ability (IELTS, etc.). Students must complete the self-assessment student language skills with their application.
- Must have access to internet and own device
- Complete the Application Form and email with a headshot style photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive confirmation of application and admission to the program
- Pay program fees (CA $3,675.00) by the deadline
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2021