Study at the SFU Beedie School of Business, Canada’s Engaged University. SFU Beedie offers international students participation in the SFU Beedie International Summer Program.
The program grants students the chance to learn from SFU Beedie instructors and industry experts in an immersive learning environment, while studying at the beautiful SFU Burnaby campus.
The SFU Beedie Office of International Programs looks forward to welcoming students to our Beedie International Summer Program as soon as it is safe to do so. If you have any inquiries about this program please contact us at email@example.com.
- Study at Canada's Engaged University, with Triple Crown accreditation and the first Ashoka Changemaker Campus in British Columbia
- Immersive, engaging, and experiential learning environment provided by industry experts
- Be immersed in, and introduced to, the Canadian business environment at one of Canada's top business schools
- Weekly Industry Connections and Cultural Activities
- Social and intercultural events provide opportunities for students to experience Vancouver and Canadian culture
- Townhouse accommodations with private bedrooms and shared facilities on campus, with easy access via public transit to downtown Vancouver
The SFU Beedie International Summer Program offers non-credit courses valued at three credit hours each, totaling 39 hours per course. Course themes may include entrepreneurship and innovation, sustainability, supply chain management, business communication, and business management.
- Open to students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an officially recognized university/college
- Be currently enrolled in, and recommended by, an officially recognized university/college
- Recommended minimum TOEFL iBT score of 60 or an equivalent proof of English language ability (IELTS, etc.). Students must complete the Self-Assessment Student Language Skills with their application.
- Additional requirements as stated in application. Continue to check our website for updates.
Application information coming soon. For those interested in applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.