Undergraduate BBA Major
big picture thinker
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) prepares you to apply big-picture thinking to real-world business problems. Whether you want a fast-paced career, the skills to pursue new ventures, or the chance to reimagine how the world perceives business, you’ll benefit from a program of learning relevant and customized to you.
- Break the mold of traditional business education. The four-year SFU Beedie BBA delivers the versatility and skills required in the ever-shifting global business landscape.
- Prioritize applied problem-solving experiences and extend your learning beyond the classroom through case learning.
- Some programs limit your options; the SFU Beedie BBA expands them. Tailor your learning with the choice to pursue more than one of our nine areas of concentration in your final two years.
- Build career development into your degree program from day one. Our dedicated Career Management Centre (CMC) facilitates career prep programs, exclusive recruitment events, job postings, and more.
- No matter where you are in your journey, you have a home here. We accept high school and transfer students, and welcome each student with a customized faculty orientation and an integrated course model.
Comprehensive university in Canada 14 out of the past 15 years (1)
average BBA grad salary 2 years after graduation (2)
of 1st year SFU Beedie students successfully transition into 2nd year
in scholarships, awards, and bursaries received by SFU Beedie students (2021/22)
co-op work terms, with 37 outside of Canada (2021/22)
in the Beedie Endowment Asset Management Fund (3)
Learn more about your course requirements here.
Meet current Students
Learn about the SFU Beedie BBA experience and how to make it your own, from those who are living it.Meet our Students