big picture thinker
College / University Transfer
When are you planning to start?
Requirements: Summer 2023 to Summer 2024 Admission
You’ve researched our programs, explored our opportunities, and know SFU's Beedie School of Business is where you want to be. Continue your undergraduate education with us and get the tools and knowledge needed to launch your career in business. Your SFU Beedie story begins here.
This application is for you if you are:
- Applying to SFU and the Beedie School of Business for the Fall 2023, Spring 2024 or Summer 2024 terms, AND
- Transferring 24 or more college/university credits (except from Fraser International College) and have not completed any coursework at SFU
If you have 0-23 credits of transferrable post-secondary coursework, your application is eligible for consideration under our High School Admission pathway.
To gain admission to Simon Fraser University, you must fulfill 3 admission requirements:
- Minimum of 24 credits of transferable post-secondary coursework
- English language and literacy requirements
- Quantitative and analytical skills requirement
SFU Beedie School of Business Admission Requirements
College / University Transfer applicants are competitively selected for admission by:
- Attaining good academic standing (CGPA ≥ 2.00)
- Completing all 8 required courses for admission (minimum grade of C-)
- Attaining a Business Admission GPA of 2.80 or higher on the 8 required courses
We have 2 admission pathways depending on your Business Admission GPA. Use our GPA Calculator to calculate your Business Admission GPA. Applicants must have final grades for a minimum of 5 of the 8 required courses, with the remaining (up to 3) in progress by the document deadline.
To navigate the application process with confidence, we strongly encourage you to consult with our Admissions & Recruitment team before starting your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us for a 45-minute webinar to learn about our program and admission requirements, ask questions, and decide if SFU Beedie is right for you.
You can also connect with a recruiter over email or Zoom.Learn more
Connect with our academic advising team.
Website Page: Academic Advising