Beedie Community is your online portal to access Career Management Centre (CMC) resources. Most services and events at the CMC and on Beedie Community are free for students. To get started:
- Go to Beedie Community.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button under STUDENTS.
- Enter your SFU computing ID and password.
Once logged into Beedie Community, you can:
- Book appointments with a career advisor.
- Register for career planning workshops, company information sessions, and networking events.
- Review business-only job postings and create job alerts.
- Connect with industry professionals through Mentors in Business.
- Order personalized business cards.
- Subscribe to the SFU Beedie mailing lists relevant to you.