Develop Your Career
Your career starts now. From your first day at SFU Beedie through to graduation, the Career Management Centre (CMC) will help you strategize and build your career. Our programs, resources, and a multitude of networking opportunities set you up for professional success.
Types of Advising:
- Career exploration specific to your concentration
- Comprehensive resume/cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Managing your online presence
- Networking tips
- Mock interviews* and interview tips
- Salary negotiation
- Familiarization with additional resources
- Resources and information on industry/labour market
*Mock interviews are an invaluable training tool. Let a Career Advisor interview you and provide you with immediate feedback. Each session typically lasts one hour, allowing time for the interview, feedback and discussion.