SFU Beedie LAUNCH
In light of COVID-19, we have adjusted planned activities to be hosted online to ensure the well-being of our community. We look forward to providing you with a safe, healthy, and welcoming experience.
This is no ordinary orientation
It’s your introduction to an incredible community that supports success at every turn.
Launch is a mandatory, multi-day event hosted in real-time online for SFU Beedie transfer students. A mix of social events, academic sessions, and team activities, Launch prepares you to thrive academically and socially.
You’ll enjoy a weekend centred on school pride, friendship, teamwork, and community building. You’ll leave ready to thrive in the year ahead.
At launch you will:
- LEARN and be socialized to the values and culture of the Beedie School of Business at SFU. This weekend will give you the resources, skills, and mindset to assist you in being successful in your academic, social, and career-related pursuits.
- BUILD and leverage your strengths and those of others, and gain the communication and team skills needed in diverse team environments that you can use throughout your undergraduate degree within the Beedie School of Business.
- CONNECT with peers, and get to know the faculty, staff, and alumni ready to support you.
- EXPLORE the support services, clubs, co-curricular opportunities, and resources available to you from day one.
- PLAY while participating in team activities designed to encourage school pride and foster community.
Join us May 28th - 30th and discover the information, resources, and supports needed to thrive as an SFU Beedie School of Business student.
Who: Exclusive to incoming SFU Beedie undergraduate transfer students. Please note that participation is mandatory and built into your BUS 202 course.
Please read the Online Code of Conduct.