Thinking about life and work after graduation?
If you're a senior student, join Career Launch, an 8 week intensive career prep program that prepares you to navigate your post-graduation job search. This program focuses on personal branding, networking, and interviewing through a series of events and workshops. With Career Launch, you will learn how to showcase, both on and offline, your educational, co-op, and extracurricular experiences while at Beedie to your preferred industry. Designed and facilitated by the Career Management Centre (CMC), program participants will gain exclusive access to industry professionals and topic experts who will share their tips, best practices, and insights when it comes to putting your best foot forward for your post-grad career.
What will you get out of this program?
- Articulate your story
- Optimize your LinkedIn
- Build your personal brand
- Practice networking with 3-5 industry professionals
- Connect with hiring managers at career fairs
- Conduct 1-3 informational interviews with professionals
- Connect with 3-5 recent Beedie SFU alumni
- Learn how to negotiate your salary
- Complete a capstone project with a plan for your post Beedie career!
To be eligible for this program, you must be a senior Beedie student that has completed 75+ credits of their undergraduate degree with good academic standing.
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada
Undergraduate & Graduate
250 – 13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, BC Canada