About the GBSA
Every student enrolled in a graduate business program at Simon Fraser University is a member of this highly active student group. At the core is an elected executive committee composed of 9 students from all of the business school’s programs. This group holds meetings every two weeks to organize and discuss:
- Faculty-wide student run social networking events
- Industry expert round table discussion forums
- Attendance to sporting events
- Athletic event coordination, from rec. leagues to charity runs
- Promotion of the business school and students
The GBSA is always open to input from the student body, and welcomes feedback of any kind.