Plan Your Degree
An academic plan lets you map out your terms to achieve your academic goals. The planning resources below can be used to plan ahead and make informed decisions.
SFU Beedie Academic Advisors take into consideration that your goals beyond academics when helping you plan. We will identify opportunities to enhance your learning experience and direct you to resources that support your well-being and academic success.
Learn About Your Degree
TRACK YOUR DEGREE PROGRESS
- The Graduation Checklist compiles your GPA, course and unit requirements to graduate. It is essential for confirming your progress and to course plan for your upcoming terms.
- The Academic Progress Report (APR) is an interactive course mapping tool. Designed to help current undergraduate students understand their degree and program requirements, it provides a starting place for making informed decisions about their academic program.
- My Planner allows you to plan which courses you would like to take in a future term and to pre-load your course cart two weeks before the start of the enrollment period.
OPPORTUNITIES TO ENRICH YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
We encourage you to take on opportunities to expand your learning experience outside of the classroom to explore your career options and develop relevant skills.
- Explore Co-operative Education opportunities that deliver skills and competencies in your area of concentration
- Consider a Study Abroad experience to gain new perspectives on the global nature of business
- Engage in student clubs and organizations that provide opportunities to collaborate with like-minded peers
- Pursue Case Competitions that challenge you to think critically about the current business cases in your area(s) of concentration
Segal Graduate School
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC Canada